Everything that is not directly concerned with the delivery of your core business is part of the infrastructure that is in place to support it. This is where Corexis Consulting can help and we offer a vital range of services to ensure that Facilities Management is working for you and your business:
- Strategic & operation service delivery reviews
- Service health checks
- Service re-engineering
- Market testing & benchmarking
- Statutory Compliance
- Value for money audits
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning
- Interim management
- Business process analysis and improvements
- Tendering programme management
- Bid process & project management
- Bid writing and content design
- Design and equipment solutions
- Customer relationship management
- Performance management
- Change management solutions
- Brand and retail development
Facilities management is a service industry and at its core it is all about the right people, and right business engagement.
We are all about providing spaces that allow our customers to carry out their activities in safe, clean and comfortable environments.
In addition, we support bid teams in constructing winning value propositions and FM solutions and ensure that the bid process follows the desired governance.
To do that we are:
- Knowledgeable & experienced – Relevant, up-to-date knowledge & know how to apply it
- Confident & resourceful – we have over 25 years of experience
- Practical & professional – we know what needs doing and how to get it done
- Enthusiastic & energetic – we always ‘go the extra mile’
- Empowered – we will do the right thing for you
- Culturally aligned – we ensure our working relationship supports your business objectives
These attributes ensure that we get on with the task in hand, whilst constantly challenging established ways of working. This inevitably leads to more intelligent and cost effective ways of doing things.